Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/06/07 03:00:59 UTC

re:[DISCUSS] Dependent task check rules

I think you are right.

BTW, would you also consider the following two scenarios:
1.&nbsp;The relied node has a retry attribute.
2.&nbsp;The dependent node needs all task instances of relied node to be&nbsp;&nbsp;successful&nbsp;
in dependent cycle. For example:&nbsp;
&nbsp; - node A run hourly
&nbsp; - node B run daily. And when all tasks of node A are executed successfully,&nbsp;
&nbsp; node B executes
&nbsp; &nbsp;
For second scenario, add some tags to successfully executed&nbsp;&nbsp;task may be a
possible solution.&nbsp;

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Yes, There are two scenarios.
1.Add a switch, Whether to check task retry.
2.Increase cycle strategy, recent success or all success
Do you think it is ok.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) Commtter
Hemin Wen  温合民
wenhemin@apache.org