Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/10/20 10:27:22 UTC

[C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.

With the last version,

When I run through the simple.xsp example and look at the HTML generated,
I'm getting a lot of HTML tags with the namespace declaration. For example :

<i xmlns:xsp-response="http://apache.org/xsp/response"
xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request">

So although there is no effect on the browser displaying the HTML page, it's
kind of weird and should be -IMHO- resolved.

I've seen this the first time we push Xalan2J into the code base, that was 3
weeks ago.

Any idea where it comes from ?

Sebastien

RE: [C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.

Posted by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com>.
[C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.Sounds similar to the C1 bug I
reported as the thread 'ESQL Bug?'.

Per.