Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Philippe Vijghen <Ph...@forem.be> on 2000/02/14 17:23:23 UTC

I am facing a problem when using parameter in select expression.
I'll try simplify my problem description with the following sample:

Verified Hypothesis
	<xsl:value-of select="@attribute='myVarValue'"/>

	...is working perfectely and return the expected attribute value
	from my XML input

However
	<xsl:template name="tmplName">
	<xsl:param name="varValue">myVarValue</varValue>
	<xsl:value-of select="@attribute=$varValue">
	</xsl:template>

	...is not working although I verified that the $varValue
	parameter is correctely initiliazed to 'myVarValue'.

Is this a mistake of mine, a Xalan bug, or a design-bug (specification)?

Thanks in advance,

	Philippe