Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Petros Petrou <pe...@cypoz.com> on 2008/04/17 15:59:11 UTC

RE: T5.0.10 DateField component broken ???

Mahen,

Has 5.0.11 solved your problem ? I am on 5.0.11 and when I am submitting a
form with
a DateField I am getting the following exception? Is this the someone you
were seeing ?
Has anyone else seen this problem ?

Failure writing parameter 'value' of component
hotel/contract/Page:seasoncmpnt.datefield: Binding
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.AttributeExpansionBinding@1de152f is
read-only.

My code is
.tml
<t:DateField value="${fromDate}" size="8"/>

.java
public class Period{
    private Date fromDate;
    public void setFromDate(Date fromDate);
    public Date getFromDate();

}

Petros

Posted by Petros Petrou <pe...@cypoz.com>.
Jonathan,

That was the problem, it works fine now thank you

Petros

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.