Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/12/28 14:33:07 UTC

We are live on OpenHub!

Hey guys,

I took some time to configure our project on OpenHub and we're now live
with analytics!

https://www.openhub.net/p/apache-ignite

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani
http://blog.raulkr.net | twitter: @raulvk

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pretty cool indeed. Does it basically use GitHub APIs underneath for the
> stats?

It clones the Git repo and runs its own analytics to my knowledge.

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Raul,

Have you reported to OpenHub guys? If you haven’t I will go ahead with this.

—
Denis

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Posted by Raúl Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I don't think so. They do this for projects that never been (and never will be
on github) like
    https://www.openhub.net/p/subversion

Oh, cool stuff Raúl, thanks for putting this together!
  Cos

Re: We are live on OpenHub!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: We are live on OpenHub!