Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeffrey Wang <jw...@palantir.com> on 2011/03/15 05:29:50 UTC

running all unit tests

Hey all,

We're applying some patches to our own branch of Cassandra, and we are wondering if there is a good way to run all the unit tests. Just having JUnit run all the test classes seems to result in a lot of errors that are hard to fix, so I'm hoping there's an easy way to do this. Thanks!

-Jeffrey

Re: running all unit tests

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Are you still trying to run tests manually?  You need to enable
junit's flag for running each test class in a separate JVM.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

RE: running all unit tests