Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/07/29 08:41:41 UTC

Status of SVN Conversion?

Just curious: what's the status of the SVN conversion?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/

Re: Status of SVN Conversion!!!

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 2 Aug 2004, at 15:26, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>> b) clean up the directory for the new kernel proposal
>>    I think the new kernel should only contain the kernel
>>    but not the whole cocoon stuff; it's outdated anyway.
>>    Most of the stuff we have added to our cocoon-2.2 CVS
>>    repo is now in the cocoon/trunk (apart from the Fortress
>>    migration).
>
> If it's only new kernel, then it's not a branch anymore - but
> subdirectory in whiteboard. I'd postpone changes in this branch till
> we complete mering in changes into 2.1.6 and Fortress migration.

+1 :-D

	Pier

Re: Status of SVN Conversion!!!

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I think the next steps should be:
> a) merge things back from 2.2 to the 2.1.x branch

Yup.

>    We should backport all bug fixes, especially the fix
>    for the sitemap reloading problem.
>    What do you think about tracing the status of the
>    merge (which block has already, which needs to etc.)
>    on the wiki?

That's an option.

> b) clean up the directory for the new kernel proposal
>    I think the new kernel should only contain the kernel
>    but not the whole cocoon stuff; it's outdated anyway.
>    Most of the stuff we have added to our cocoon-2.2 CVS
>    repo is now in the cocoon/trunk (apart from the Fortress
>    migration).

If it's only new kernel, then it's not a branch anymore - but
subdirectory in whiteboard. I'd postpone changes in this branch till we
complete mering in changes into 2.1.6 and Fortress migration.

Vadim

RE: Status of SVN Conversion!!!

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Really great work, thanks Vadim!!!

Status of SVN Conversion!!!

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.

RE: Status of SVN Conversion?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, it seems that it works (=compiles), but I think it's not ready to go.

The svn:ignore properties are missing!

Carsten

Re: Status of SVN Conversion?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.