Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@apache.org> on 2017/03/24 22:03:23 UTC

New Committer And PMC Member: Ernest Burghardt

The Apache Geode Project Management Committee has invited Ernest
Burghardt to be committer on the project and join the Geode PMC. We
are pleased to announce he has accepted.

Please join me in welcoming Ernie!

Thanks,

Anthony
On behalf of the Apache Geode PMC

Re: New Committer And PMC Member: Ernest Burghardt

Posted by Joey McAllister <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Woot! Congrats, Ernie!

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Ernie!

--Mark

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Ernie!

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats and welcome !!! :)

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the group Ernie!

Le 3/24/2017 � 3:03 PM, Anthony Baker a �crit :