Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by dan <da...@elvberg.com> on 2006/04/05 20:58:49 UTC

SQL Editor for Derby

Hi:
I'm grateful for tips about a good SQL editor
suitable for Derby.
Today you (Susan Cline & Anil Samuel et consortes)
have helped to get Derby going in my Fedora Core 4 environment.
Thank you!

A good query browser like the one of MySQL would be :-) /dan

Re: SQL Editor for Derby

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
I haven't used it, but I hear SQuirreL is a good tool that works with Derby.

Re: SQL Editor for Derby

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.
Hi Dan,

On the Derby wiki is a list of GUIs that work with Derby:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby

Look at the GUI Tools section near the end of the page.

Susan