Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/02/23 16:02:45 UTC

Is fulcrum-crypto missing a dependency on javamail in project.xml?

javamail is there on the CLASSPATH, but I think Maven ignores it since
fulcrum-crypto's project.xml doesn't talk about it.

Does fulcrum-crypto compile outside of Gump?

Stefan

RE: Is fulcrum-crypto missing a dependency on javamail in project.xml?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Stefan,

I am getting back into Gump land, may take me a day or two to get up to
speed again.  As far as this one, for some reason the dependency was
removed.  So Gump was properly failing!   I have added the dependency
back into the source, so hopefully Gump will compile properly now!

Eric