Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/07 20:10:14 UTC

publishing 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

I notice that the 1.2 snapshots haven't been published since 28-
Apr-2007.  I think it's due to a build failure on continuum (?) but
my 1.2 local build succeeds, so I'm not sure how to address that.
Until that gets resolved are there any concerns if I manually publish
1.2 snapshots to the repo?

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: publishing 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT