Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/01/24 02:20:42 UTC

trunk now using Apache License Version 2.0

The Apache board of directors approved Apache License Version 2.0 on
Wednesday, Sander said it was okay to go ahead and update our tree, so
it's done.  We're now on 2.0.

Here's the license:

Malte, I suspect the new standard license blurb helps address your issue
with the length of the old one.  76 lines in each file is now 13 lines.  :-)

Daniel

Re: trunk now using Apache License Version 2.0

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Saturday 24 January 2004 02:20 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Malte, I suspect the new standard license blurb helps address your issue
> with the length of the old one.  76 lines in each file is now 13 lines.
> :-)

Japp, very nice :)

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>