Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/02/25 08:40:57 UTC

Re: mail list ofbiz

Fabien,

Could you please send us a complete email (or its header)?. Chances are that it will not get through the dev ML. Then please attach
it in the Nabble forum.

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>
To: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> Oui, je n'ai que 1 alias pour mon mail, j'ai tenté les deux, jamais de nouvelles...
>
> Connaissez vous l'administrateur de la mailing list ? J'ai recherché sur le net, mais il y en a 50 qui sont indiqués, et aucun
> mail ou formulaire de contact.
> Merci.
>
> Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>
>> Bonjour Fabien,
>>
>> Non je ne peux pas le faire. Avez-vous vérifier les entêtes des courriels pour voir à quelle adresse ils étaient envoyés ?
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>
>>> Bonjour,
>>>
>>> j'ai essayé à de multiples reprise de me désinscrire des 3 mail list de Ofbiz. Je n'y suis jamais arrivé. Je n'ai jamais reçu de
>>> mail de confirmation, et je reçois toujours les mail.
>>> Pouvez vous me desinscrire et supprimer mon mail directement sur le serveur ?
>>>
>>> Merci.
>>>
>>> Cordialement, Fabien Jalabert.
>>>
>>> --
>>> M. Fabien Jalabert
>>> 7 rue des Bordes

Re: mail list ofbiz

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.
Hello,

I've subscribed under one of the following mails :
fabien.jalabert[AT@]laposte{dot]net or fjspam[AT@]laposte{dot]net

Thanks a lot.

--
M. Fabien Jalabert
7 rue des Bordes

Re: mail list ofbiz

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

On Feb 26, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Fabien JALABERT wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>
>> Fabien,
>>
>> I did not find anything special in the header of the message I received. So I wonder what the problem could be. The only thing I can think about is that you subscribed with another email address which has still a redirection to your current email address (fabien.jalabert@laposte.net) but this seems weird has you said you checked that carefully. Did you check with laposte.net ?
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>
>>> Hello, I've just send mail that is void as I do it for unsusbscribing....
>>>
>>> thanks...

>>> --
>>> M. Fabien Jalabert
>>> 7 rue des Bordes

Re: mail list ofbiz

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.
I've already tried with my only one alias (fjspam@laposte.net). So I
think that the best is to ask the mail list admin to remove me from the
database. Do you know the mail address of an administrator of the
mailing list that should be able to help me ?

Thanks.

--
M. Fabien Jalabert
7 rue des Bordes