Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/08/23 11:37:56 UTC

[DRAFT] [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0

Hi All,

Kindly review the CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 announcement draft including links, etc.

### DRAFT START ####

# CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 Release

The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the first release of CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 that facilitates Kubernetes deployments on Cloudstack.

It allows Kubernetes to dynamically allocate IP addresses and the respective networking rules on CloudStack to ensure seamless TCP, UDP and TCP-Proxy LoadBalancer deployments on Kubernetes. This was historically part of the Kubernetes codebase which was later removed and donated to the project to allow for further maintenance of the provider plugin.

# Documentation

https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/plugins/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider.html

# Downloads

The official source code for the v1.0.0 release can be downloaded from the archive page:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/cloudstack/releases/kubernetes-provider-v1.0.0/

In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors have also made convenient images which can be found on DockerHub:
https://hub.docker.com/layers/apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider/v1.0.0/images/sha256-8c2408eccd30eef24cfa72cfbdd912aa4261bc032406d2d078a85dd7246b368d?context=explore

### DRAFT END ###

Thanks,
David

Re: [DRAFT] [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
LGTM.

Regards.
________________________________
I checked the links, all work correctly. The rest also looks good to me.

Kind regards,

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
LGTM.

Regards.

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 Looks good to me.

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 Looks good to me.

Posted by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks all for reviewing it
Since there are no objections, I'll publish them today.