Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 18:50:51 UTC

ActiveMQ NMS WCF binary links broken

It appears that a number of the NMS binaries are no longer pushed to the
mirrors. Is that a Q for Apache Admins or ActiveMQ Devs?

Sample mirror links not working::

http://apache.osuosl.org/activemq/apache-nms/1.1.0/Apache.NMS.WCF-1.1.0-bin.zip

http://apache.spinellicreations.com/activemq/apache-nms/1.1.0/Apache.NMS.WCF-1.1.0-bin.zip

Re: ActiveMQ NMS WCF binary links broken

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
There's probably others that are broken, many of the very old releases
are now in the archives, if you spot more let us know

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121

Re: ActiveMQ NMS WCF binary links broken

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Tim- Thanks!

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.