Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gero Vermaas <Ge...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/31 16:27:31 UTC

Status of javadoc plugin for Maven2

Hi,

When I include the Javadoc plugin in the reporting/plugins section of a
project POM "mvn site" does generate javadoc but the link on the project
site points to an empty index.html file (having the look&feel of the
project site). The other JavaDoc pages are generated and seem to be
correct (but not in the look&feel of maven).

Is this a known problem? At tricks to get the JavaDoc correctly included
on the generated project site?

The JavaDoc plugin being used is 2.0-beta-2, the Maven version is 2.0.

Regards,
Gero

Re: Status of javadoc plugin for Maven2

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.