Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shehan Simen <ss...@itree.com.au> on 2008/08/18 03:31:48 UTC

MTOM XMLBeans axis2 1.4

Hi All,
I have a web service which uses axis2 1.4 and uses ADB.
But my client code is XMLBeans, Axis2 1.4.
Does XMLBeans support MTOM?
Can I send an attachment from my client using MTOM?

Thanks.

Re: MTOM XMLBeans axis2 1.4

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK MTOM support in Axis2 XMLBeans data binding is broken for some time
(my apologies if somebody fixed it recently)... People are not much
motivated for supporting XMLBeans as it does not have the native binary
support as ADB+Axiom has. As a result all the binary data needs to be
encoded back and forth to & from base64 when supporting MTOM with XML beans
giving many limitations and inefficiencies.

thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com