Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ricardo de Souza Moura <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/28 22:46:06 UTC

Token

When I need to control transactions, I am using Tokens. I call saveToken()
in the Action that forward to a page A.

my page A:

  <input type="hidden" name="method" value="methodA"/>
  <input type="submit"/>

My Action teste.do is a DispatchAction, so my methodA will run!!!
I call:
  if (isTokenValid(request, true)) {...}

All run fine !!!

My Question:

The first thing that I said was that my Action call saveToken() and go to
the page A...
But my Action only need to do this:
String forward = "popupPromoMasterCard";
saveToken(request);
return mapping.findForward(forward);
I would like to know if there are another way to save tokens, for example
with taglib !!!
So I could to use org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction...

Thanks !!!