Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Noel L Yap <ya...@jpmorgan.com> on 2001/08/21 02:21:26 UTC

RE: WEB-INF/lib problems (Was: tomcat.policy and WEB-INF/lib?)

I haven't been able to get WEB-INF/lib to work.  As a workaround I've been
putting the jar files in tomcat/lib.  It's been working fine so far.

Now that you mention it, though, I think there were dup jar files when I was
using WEB-INF/lib.  I'll revisit this issue when I have more time.  For now, I
need to get our stuff up and running in a couple more days.

Thanks,
Noel

Make sure you don't have copies of these jars in tomcat\lib -- I've found
that can cause class path problems.