Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2018/06/15 08:55:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire legacy taverna repos to taverna-extras

This decision was approved by Apache Taverna PPMC:

Binding votes:
+1 Gale Naylor
+1 Sagar
+1 Ian Dunlop
+1 Andy Seaborne
+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes

I'll notify IPMC and then contact INFRA on how we can retire/transfer
these repositories.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire legacy taverna repos to taverna-extras

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
I've raised this with INFRA to transfer

I've also modified the repositories so they no longer have incubator
DISCLAIMER or claim they are part of Apache Taverna (E.g. changed
package name).