Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pfingstl Gernot <ge...@stmk.gv.at> on 2003/06/12 17:49:26 UTC

JK2

How can I configure 2 JK2 connectors on one server?
e.g.
<server>
 <service1>
  <jk2handler one>
 </service1>
 <service2>
  <jk2handler two>
 </service2>
<server>

If I have only "jk2handler one", its properties are fetchted from $CATALINABASE/conf/jk2.properties.
BUT what if I also have "jk2handler two"? Where can I assign a different properties file or how can I arrange one property file in two sections?

Second question: On my apache server I have following workers.properties file:
	[shm]
	file=${serverRoot}/logs/shm.file
	size=1048576

	# Example socket channel, override port and host.
	[channel.socket:aegir:58606]

	# define the worker
	[ajp13:aegirt:58606]
	channel=channel.socket:aegir:58606

	# Uri mapping
	[uri:/test/*]
	worker=ajp13:aegir:58606

	# define the worker
	[status:status]

	# Uri mapping
	[uri:/jkstatus/*]
	worker=status:status
Where aegir is the name of the server where tomcat is running (its different from the server wehre apache is running). The port number 58606 is ignored?! If I configure jk2.properies (tomcat side) to the default port 8009 everything works correct (in workers.properties is 58606!!). It seems apache module (mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll) ignores this value; if I switch on tomcat side to 58606 the request is blocked.
What I'm doing wrong??

Thanks, Gernot