Posted to dev@uniffle.apache.org by roryqi <ro...@apache.org> on 2023/02/02 08:33:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 0.7.0

Hi Uniffle community,

Shall we release a new version 0.7.0? There  are many important
improvements and bug fixes such as AQE improvement, K8S operator
improvement, huge partition improvement, etc. It's great to release these
useful features to let more users to use them.

Regards
Rory Qi

回复: 回复: [DISCUSS] Release 0.7.0

Posted by zhang junfan <ju...@outlook.com>.
OK. I will push forward this as soon as possible.

Regards
Junfan Zhang
________________________________
Posted by Xianjin Ye <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi, junfan:

Re: 回复: [DISCUSS] Release 0.7.0

Posted by roryqi <je...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-uniffle/issues/410
https://github.com/apache/incubator-uniffle/issues/462

We have finished all issues which we need.

Xianjin Ye <xi...@apache.org> 于2023年2月3日周五 14:35写道:

Re: 回复: [DISCUSS] Release 0.7.0

Posted by Xianjin Ye <xi...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your help.