Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Bonnin <sh...@libero.it> on 2002/02/14 12:51:31 UTC

XSP QUESTION

I have the following XML document:

<document>
    <my_tag>
            <xsp:logic>
                        istance.myMethod();
            </xsp:logic>
    </my_tag>
</document>

and I have also the following XSL stylesheets:

explorer.xsl    netscape.xsl    wap.xsl    etc.....

So far all is ok.

Now, I'd like to call myMethod() functionally to the device that makes the
request. myMethod() is "static" and it does always the same things because I
can not discriminate between the devices that access to the system.

So I'd like to have an XSP tag like this:

<xsp:if device="WAP">
        istance.myMethod("something");
</xsp:if>
<xsp:if device="EXPLORER">
        istance.myMethod("something else);
</xsp:if>

Please, somebody can give me an hint for this issue.

Thanks.

---