Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Huygaa Batsaikhan <ba...@google.com> on 2018/09/14 17:29:58 UTC

Python performance tests have been broken for a while. [BEAM-5334]

Hi devs, regarding BEAM-5334
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5334>,
beam_PerformanceTests_Python has been broken for a really long time. Anyone
interested in picking it up? Here is the history
<https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PerformanceTests_Python/> of the test.
Thanks

Re: Python performance tests have been broken for a while. [BEAM-5334]

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@google.com>.
I had some updates in another email thread. Basically, I'm trying to move
python benchmarks to Gradle to avoid problematic environment setup.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6392 contains the changes.

Mark

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.