Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mat <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 17:10:00 UTC

MessageDecoder

Hi,

If something wrong in the MessageDecoder decodeBody(unexpected exception
happened with no handling by programmer), what will mina do? Automatically
close the session?

Thanks.

Re: MessageDecoder

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/16/07, mat <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. My question is if it happens, will mina close the session?

No, it won't.  MINA closes the connection only when IOException is
raised during I/O.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/