Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/05/11 17:56:41 UTC

Release plan for the first Apache release

Now that you've renamed all of the packages from io.gearpump to
org.apache.gearpump, do you have a plan and timeline for the first Apache
release?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Release plan for the first Apache release

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@gmail.com>.
I'll add to our agenda, thanks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Oh, cool.