Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2010/04/22 04:29:51 UTC

GET on http://localhost:8080/dev/ not generating correct content type

Hi,

If I do a get to a directory that contains an index file (eg index.hmtl) the content type is not set correctly, confusing some browsers.

I think this is because the StreamRenderServlet when rendering a directory (/dev/) includes the index resource (/dev/index.html) which arrives back at at the StreamRenderServlet.

However when including, the StreamRenderServlet does not set any response headers.

I think that the StreamRenderServlet.renderDirectory() should at least try and set the response headers for the included resource, ideally using the same mechanism as used when rendering the index resource directly (eg /dev/index.html)

WDYT?

Ian

Re: GET on http://localhost:8080/dev/ not generating correct content type

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Verified this, opened a jira [1] and fixed, just checking before commit.
Probably didn't need to ask, fix was trivial :)
Ian

1 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1496