Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vaishakhi Ajmera <va...@ardec.com> on 2002/04/25 18:05:47 UTC

Cannot compile classes generated by WSDL2Java too

hello,
We have a webservice written in C#, .NET and have a WSDL generated from it
using .NET tools
I have been given the wsdl to make calls to that webservice using AXIS.
I run the WSDL2Java tool and get a bunch of files generated.
Now I try to compile my project and it gives me a lot of compilation errors
in these generated classes. I have all the required jars in my classpath.

Below are a few compilation errors  that I get. let me know if you would
need to take a look at the WSDL file.

Thanks
Vaishakhi

C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:225: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "ArrayOfGuid"),
org.tempuri.ArrayOfGuid.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

^
C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:248: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "Role"),
org.tempuri.Role.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

^
C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:306: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "MapRole"),
org.tempuri.MapRole.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:336: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "ArrayOfGuid"),
org.tempuri.ArrayOfGuid.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:359: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "MapRole"),
org.tempuri.MapRole.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:389: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "RoleDomain"),
org.tempuri.RoleDomain.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

^
C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:419: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable IN
location: class javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode

        call.addParameter(p0QName, new
javax.xml.rpc.namespace.QName("http://tempuri.org/", "ArrayOfGuid"),
org.tempuri.ArrayOfGuid.class, javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

C:\Project\0349_ardec_ebf2\j2ee\src\main\java\org\tempuri\RoleMapperSoapStub
.java:442: cannot resolve symbol