Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net> on 2004/06/24 07:40:32 UTC

Release?

Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out another
milestone release?

+1 from me for a milestone.

Re: Release?

Posted by Sundaranathan Sivashanmuganthan <Si...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Re: Release?

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@gmx.de>.
Thanks Dain!

Now it's possible to start Geronimo running the DebugConsole in "offline
mode".

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler

Re: Release?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.

Re: Release?

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@gmx.de>.
+1 (only if geronimo runs in offline mode) ;-)

Kristian ;-)

Re: Release?

Posted by Ziya Karakaya <zi...@atilim.edu.tr>.
+1

> >> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> >> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out
> >> another milestone release?
> >>
> >> +1 from me for a milestone.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > -dain
> >

> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Release?

Posted by ja...@mac.com.
+1

On 24 Jun 2004, at 06:54, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:40 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>
>> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
>> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out
>> another milestone release?
>>
>> +1 from me for a milestone.
>
> +1
>
> -dain

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Release?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:40 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out
> another milestone release?
>
> +1 from me for a milestone.

+1

-dain

Re: Release?

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
Milestone me, baby.

+1

geir@4quarters.com

Re: Release?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out another
> milestone release?
>
> +1 from me for a milestone.

+1

Jacek

Re: Release?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2004, at 7:28 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
>>  Are we able to run Petstore yet?
>> (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore) says it's "completely
>> outdated"
>

> No but someone could start looking at getting it to run again.

Once I recover my work on OpenEJB-Tomcat integration (after a disk
crash), I'll definitelly be looking again into it. In fact I thought
about it, but lack of time didn't let me approach it.

> -dain

Best,
Jacek

Re: Release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
any takers?

-- dims

Re: Release?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.

Re: Release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
 Are we able to run Petstore yet?
(http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore) says it's "completely
outdated"

Re: Release?

Posted by "Brendan W.McAdams" <bm...@sluggy.com>.

Re: Release?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:40:32PM -0700, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out another
> milestone release?
>
> +1 from me for a milestone.

+1

-David

Re: Release?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Jun 24, 2004, at 1:40 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out
> another milestone release?
>
> +1 from me for a milestone.

+1

Re: Release?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Hot deployment thing was the big thing I was waiting for in the next
> milestone - is there anything else imminent or should we put out another
> milestone release?
>
> +1 from me for a milestone.

+1

Bruce