Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Wilson <wi...@ociweb.com> on 2005/08/16 14:45:22 UTC

Re: Axis 1.1 Vs Axis 1.2

It can be.  I have created a document/literal web services that passes all of
the WS-I basic profile tests.  We start with a WSDL, then generate java via an
ANT build process, and implement the service 'BindingImpl' classes.

I have only now just begun looking at Axis 1.2.  It won't be ready for my
production deployment this fall so we are planning on releasing with Axis 1

Hope it helps,
-james

Quoting raj.x.arunmugan@jpmchase.com:

Re: Axis 1.1 Vs Axis 1.2

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can build WS-I BP compliant services with Axis 1.1, but it
can be tricky. Axis 1.2 is probably a better bet.

Anne