Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2003/01/23 15:52:34 UTC

Logo competion..

I remember somewhere some suggestions for a new logo, I was thinking that perhaps we should have a competition.
New name, new look kind of thing.

Thoughts?

d.

Re: Logo competion..

Posted by Kenny Smith <ja...@journalscape.com>.
My wife was thinking about playing around with some images, is it cool
to make some submissions for powered by images and logos and such?

Kenny

Re: Logo competion..

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech

RE: Logo competion..

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Re: Logo competion..

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

RE: Logo competion..

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> New logo is fine with me, but I don't think that a name change is in
order.

Clarification: I don't care one way or the other about the logo.

	--- Noel

RE: Logo competion..

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
New logo is fine with me, but I don't think that a name change is in order.
I have a list of reasons for not changing the name, but I'd like to hear any
reasons for a change before clouding the waters.

	--- Noel