Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Blason R <bl...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 03:33:50 UTC

Prediction IO use case with my logs

Hi there,

I am pretty novice to Prediction IO and have just started about it, We have
our own application based on BIND RPZ and we are parsing the logs using ELK
stack. Can someone please tell me how can I leverage PIO in my case for ML?

Do let me know if you would like to look at the sample logs and  I am happy
to provide that.

I am also collecting DNS logs using packetbeat and ELK does provide ML but
the license cost really huge hence wondering if PIO can help me here?

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R