Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Laurent Forêt <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 17:19:34 UTC

[XML-RPC] using the api

Hi,

I am working on the Netbeans integration of continuum and I have a
trouble in getting developer list on the "continuum.getProjects" call.
Indeed, for each project the developers list is empty. I have to call
the "continuum.getProject" to get the real developers list.

 I am using the facade already developped by Milos
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/tags/continuum-1.0.3/continuum-rpc-client/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/rpc/ProjectsReader.java?rev=395968&view=markup)

I do not think it is due to the Milos code.

My question is : do you think it is  Contnuum dev issue ?

best regards.

Laurent.

Re: [XML-RPC] using the api

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
Andrew Williams wrote:
> Though I cannot remember just now I know that some of the getSomethings
> calls return less detailed info than the individual getSomething calls.
> for example getBuilds will not return all the dumped data but getBuild
> will.
> At least something along those lines iirc.

As Andrew is saying, this is a feature. If you need the entire project
object you have to explicitly fetch that with getProject().

--
Trygve

Re: [XML-RPC] using the api

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Re: [XML-RPC] using the api

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Laurent Forêt a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am working on the Netbeans integration of continuum and I have a
> trouble in getting developer list on the "continuum.getProjects" call.
> Indeed, for each project the developers list is empty. I have to call
> the "continuum.getProject" to get the real developers list.
>
> I am using the facade already developped by Milos
> (http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/tags/continuum-1.0.3/continuum-rpc-client/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/rpc/ProjectsReader.java?rev=395968&view=markup)
>

> I do not think it is due to the Milos code.
>
> My question is : do you think it is  Contnuum dev issue ?

Probably, or maybe fixed in 1.1, I don't know

Emmanuel

Re: [XML-RPC] using the api

Posted by Laurent Forêt <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for your answers.