Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Rudolph, Dirk" <Di...@t-systems.com> on 2013/05/21 12:45:16 UTC

ResourceResolver: resolving external URLs

Hi all,

in my current project I mentioned that it is possible to resolve
external URLs to internal resources using the ResourceResolver. I tried
http://www.google.com using the WebConsolePlugin of the Sling
ResourceResolver and the response says, that the given URL points to
"/". Is this the desired result for such an request when I haven't
configured any wildcard mapping entry like ^http/(.*)/(.*) =>
/any/path/$1? I assumed that NonExistingResource should be returned for
such a resolution request.

I'm working with Apache Sling 2.1.x using CQ5.5.

Thanks a lot,

Dirk Rudolph