Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2021/01/26 13:06:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core version 0.4.4

Hi,

We solved 11 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346959

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2401/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
--

Here is my
+1

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

[VOTE][CANCEL] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core version 0.4.4

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
During further tests we found a regression in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10088 .

So I cancel the vote. I will create a new release candidate with the fix
and call a new vote.

Christian

Am Di., 26. Jan. 2021 um 14:06 Uhr schrieb Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net>:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 11 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346959
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2401/

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> --
>
> Here is my
> +1
>
> --
> Christian Schneider
> http://www.liquid-reality.de
>
> Computer Scientist
> http://www.adobe.com

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core version 0.4.4

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@apache.org>.
+1

(minor remark, repository id should replace the [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] in the
mail template :) )

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I have seen your PR Jörg but as we need an urgent fix I did not yet try to
merge it.
I propose we do that after the release and then do a quick 0.5.0 version of
the bundle.

Christian

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Robert,

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,

http://cqdump.wordpress.com
Twitter: @joerghoh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core version 0.4.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.