Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Nicola Buso <nb...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2017/06/23 13:33:38 UTC

Extending Analyzer at runtime

Hi,

maybe it's a known question but I could not find and answer.
I need to base an Analyzer on another Analyzer at runtime.

I know that the Analyzer is a factory and I should really look at
combine the Filters. I'm looking for a way to get the
TokenStreamComponents from an analyzer at runtime and from there start
adding my filters.

Did someone already did something similar?

Nicola

--
Nicola Buso <nb...@ebi.ac.uk>
EMBL-EBI

RE: Extending Analyzer at runtime

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Head meet brick.  Thank you, Uwe!

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

-----

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
I plagiarized Solr's org.apache.solr.analysis.TokenizerChain to read the configuration from a json file:

https://github.com/tballison/lucene-addons/blob/6.x/gramreaper/src/main/java/org/tallison/gramreaper/ingest/schema/MyTokenizerChain.java

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
Hi,

You should be able to use AnalyzerWrapper for this, adding your TokenFilters in wrapComponents().

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk