Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Luciano <me...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/28 17:54:00 UTC

Ooo for Win XP, type ahead feature

I have Ooo for Linux and Ooo for Win XP. I noticed that the Ooo for win xp
doesn't type the words ahead like the one on Linux does. Is this feature
going to be added some day to the Win XP version?

I know this is a minor thing, given that Ooo is such a great application.
I'm really happy with it.

Luciano

Re: Ooo for Win XP, type ahead feature

Posted by Lei Wang <le...@gmail.com>.
What is typing the words ahead? Do you means word completion?

Posted by bjcheny <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

I assume you mean word completion, like when you type word in google search
box.
I test on my Win Xp with openoffice 3.4.0(rev 1327774).
It works well. I type "comprehension" in writer, then start a new line, and
type "com", then I get left chars.

Please provide more info.