Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@locus.apache.org on 2000/02/11 06:35:45 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/native/jni Makefile doorJNI.c doorTest.c

costin      00/02/10 21:35:45

  Removed:     src/native/apache/connector README.ajp11
               src/native/apache/modules README mod_ajp23.c mod_ajpv22.c
               src/native/jni Makefile doorJNI.c doorTest.c
  Log:
  Removed old files.
  - The ajp23 connector is now in native/apache/connector,
  - mod_jserv is in native/apache/jserv
  - The new AJP11 for netscape and IIS  in iis_netscape.

  We need to add Unix makefiles too, and move the binaries out of the CVS
  ( we can put pre-compiled binaries in jakarta.apache.org/builds )