Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "juergen.schumacher" <ju...@ir-team.com> on 2006/10/17 10:03:24 UTC

Continuum cant find dependencies from Repository

Hi,
I added a maven2 project to continuum. The build fails because 3 Libs cant
find in the repository. When I try to build the project directly on the
continuum server from the working directory it worked fine. The libs are
definitely in the repository. Am I missing some settings ?

Thx for any hint,
juergen

Re: Continuum cant find dependencies from Repository

Posted by Lucas Gonçalves <go...@gmail.com>.
I don't know exactly why but i had the same problem and i resolved it
putting ${continuum.home}\bin\win32\conf\settings.xml.

--
                                Lucas Gonçalves
                                Tel: (31)87382096

Re: Continuum cant find dependencies from Repository

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.