Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/04/28 19:21:56 UTC

strange response from servicemix-http endpoint

Hi,

I have setup both an HTTP endpoint based on a servicemix-lwcontainer HTTP
component as well as a servicemix-http SU endpoint with destination service to
the same component (deployed on servicemix-lwcontainer). So it will definitely
get the same response from the component.

The effect is the servicemix-lwcontainer HTTP endpoint works as it should.
The servicemix-http SU endpoint returns this strange response:

---
<head>
<title>Error 500 javax/mail/BodyPart</title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 500</h2><pre>javax/mail/BodyPart</pre>
---

This is independent of what component one sends a message exchange to.
This looks to me like Email stuff??? But doing HTTP here :-)

I noticed when debugging that my lwcontainer-component the onMessageExchange is
called actually twice, the second time with status set to DONE which leads to a
immediate return of course.

Any ideas what I could do wrong here or a issue in servicemix-http?

---
The servicemix-lwcontainer component:

  <sm:serviceunit id="jbi">
    <sm:activationSpecs>
      <!-- TODO temporary remove in production -->
      <sm:activationSpec componentName="httpReceiver" service="bes:httpBinding"
endpoint="httpReceiver"
        destinationService="bes:backend-dispatcher">
        <sm:component>
          <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.http.HttpConnector">
            <property name="host" value="sequoia"/>
            <property name="port" value="9666"/>
          </bean>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>

---
the servicemix-http SU xbean.xml:

  <http:endpoint service="bes:backend-dispatcher"
                 endpoint="backend-dispatcher"
                 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://sequoia:9664/midas/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 soap="false" />

Re: strange response from servicemix-http endpoint

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Glad that everything works for you, and yes, the javamail
implementation is used for mime attachments as you figured.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Hi Guillaume,