Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mauricio Stekl <ma...@gridgain.com> on 2017/02/20 17:26:12 UTC

Clean sitemap.xml for the website

Hello Igniters,

Based on the SEO analysis we reported earlier, I have cleaned up the sitemap.xml for the website, maintaining the amount of URLs to the minimum recommended. I am attaching a patch with all the changes

Could any of the committers please apply this patch to the website repo?

Let me know if you have any question.

Best,
Mauricio Stekl

Re: Clean sitemap.xml for the website

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Mauricio,

Thanks! I’ve reviewed and merged the changes.

—
Denis