Posted to user@spark.apache.org by javidelgadillo <jd...@esri.com> on 2015/08/21 19:17:29 UTC

RE: Remoting warning when submitting to cluster

I believe this was caused by some network configuration on my machines. After installing VirtualBox, some new network interfaces were installed on the machines and the Akka software was binding to one of the VirtualBox interfaces and not the interface that belonged to my Ethernet card.  Once I disabled the VirtualBox internet interfaces, things worked more reliably.

-Javier