Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> on 2010/04/23 20:02:09 UTC

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-275

Not sure who broke this but it makes the Javadoc plugin pretty much useless. This on anyone's radar to fix in the near term?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-275

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Thanks for the reminder; now that JIRA is back, I need to call a vote
for the javadoc plugin.

Jason, can you try building a snapshot of the javadoc plugin trunk to
see if it solves the problem for you? If so, I'll go ahead and ferry the
release through.