Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/06/03 09:47:07 UTC

Re: Tabs and menu

Bert Van Kets wrote:
> Thanks David.
> I'm working on the menu and tabs now.  The problem I'm having
> is in knowing what file is selected in the sub menu's.

In the documentation pipeline for Cocoon's own xdocs
this is done with the book2menu transformation.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/stylesheets/book2menu.xsl
at line 41
it adds a <span class="menuselected"> around the menu item.

The URI of the current page is passed into the stylesheet
via parameter $resource and compared with the href attribute
of the <menu-item>

For some reason this behaviour was dropped when the
initial stylesheets were set up for Forrest.

> Seems the Cocoon site is still having the same problem.

Not sure what you mean here.