Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wistonia <ti...@perceptive.com> on 2010/04/14 13:49:58 UTC

KahaDB persistence adapter directory setting

Using ActiveMQ 5.3.0 Tomcat 6.0.20 I have the following directory configured
for persistence:

<amq:persistenceAdapter>
<amq:kahaPersistenceAdapter directory="msg-data" />
</amq:persistenceAdapter>

This directory is created and populated, however, another activemq-data
directory also appears containing tmp-storage directories.

Have I missed something in my configuration?

Thanks

Re: KahaDB persistence adapter directory setting

Posted by anyz111 <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks man. I spend lots of hours on this issue.

Re: KahaDB persistence adapter directory setting

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
There is a dataDirectory attribute on the broker bean that overrides that
default.

On 14 April 2010 12:49, wistonia <ti...@perceptive.com> wrote:

> Using ActiveMQ 5.3.0 Tomcat 6.0.20 I have the following directory
> configured
> for persistence:
>
> <amq:persistenceAdapter>
> <amq:kahaPersistenceAdapter directory="msg-data" />
> </amq:persistenceAdapter>
>
> This directory is created and populated, however, another activemq-data
> directory also appears containing tmp-storage directories.
>
> Have I missed something in my configuration?
>
> Thanks

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com