Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Josep Oriol Ragués <j....@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 11:17:31 UTC

error C2872: 'DOMDocument' : ambiguous symbol

When I declare a DOMDocument variable like follows:

DOMDocument* doc;

Appears this error:

error C2872: 'DOMDocument' : ambiguous symbol

Why? How can I solve it?

Thanks for your time
Josep

Re: error C2872: 'DOMDocument' : ambiguous symbol

Posted by Josep Oriol Ragués <j....@gmail.com>.
Ok, now it works!

Thanks for your help!
Josep