Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 20:54:49 UTC

Possible bug in Yoko, POA

Rick,

Here's the Yoko bug I was talking about. I deployed a simple TSSBean
whose POAName attribute is set. It deployed fine. I then undeployed
the plan. That was successfull as well. Now when I go back to redeploy
the same plan, I get an adapter already exists exception. I have
attached both the plan and the log for your scrutiny.

Thanx
Prasad

Re: Possible bug in Yoko, POA

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Ted Kirby wrote:
> I wonder if this is an openejb problem?  See JIRA 2063:
This has been resolved now, and was an openejb problem:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-287

Re: Possible bug in Yoko, POA

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Possible bug in Yoko, POA