Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 03:45:05 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Camel 2.12.0 (RC2)

Now we have 6  binding +1 votes ningjiang, davsclaus, janstey, cmueller, bvahdat, cschneider
and 1 no-binding +1 vote: ceposta.

Thanks for your votes, I'm heading to release this staging kit now.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com