Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Enke, Michael" <mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2002/07/17 18:35:35 UTC

pizza compiler error

Hi,
I started using Reflection and I had the problem
that code which compiles with Sun's javac
gives me errors when compiling with pizza compiler.

Here is the example:

  Class argType[] = new Class[4];
  argType[0] = String.class;
  argType[1] = String[].class;
  argType[2] = double.class;

// next line makes trouble because of the array of primitive types
  argType[3] = double[].class;

The compilation errors are:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling CXXX_xsp:
Line 2178, column 19:  illegal start of expression
Line 2178, column 33:   expected
Line 2180, column 14:  ']' expected
Line 2180, column 31:   expected
Line 2181, column 14:  ']' expected
Line 2181, column 33:   expected
Line 2182, column 13:   expected
Line 2183, column 7:  illegal start of type
Line 2188, column 8:  illegal start of type
Line 2191, column 4:  illegal start of type
Line 2197, column 17:   expected

Does anybody from this list know about this?

Michael