Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/30 14:16:42 UTC

newbie to Axis2

Hi,

I have deployed the sample web services of Axis2
(userguide:example) on Tomcat.
But after deploying teh web service how do I view the
dynamically generated wsdl like the way we used to do
in case of Axis 1.x?

Regards,
Anshuk

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
The W3C has only just recently published the Candidate Recommendation for
WSDL 2.0. They have just issued a call for implementations -- but it will
take a while for folks to build them. The Apache Woden incubator project is
working on it: http://incubator.apache.org/woden/.

If you would like to participate in building a WSDL 2.0 implementation,
please join in, but I'd say that it's still a little early to try using WSDL
2.0 for building apps.

Anne

Regarding WSDL2Java

Posted by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com>.
Ajith,

Thanks a lot about the information regarding the
Java2WSDL tool.

I have few queries about the present WSDL2Java tool
that is already bing released in the 0.94 version in
axis2.
I am having some issues with it.
I want to know the WSDL2Java takes input the wsdl
specfic to which spec 1.1 or 2.0??
I am giving a wsdl according to WSDL 1.1 (which is
running fine with the WSDL2Java of Axis 1.2.1 and
generating client stubs)
But in this case of WSDL2Java of Axis2 its throwing an
error:

C:\WSDLS>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri
RPCServices.wsdl

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.<init>(CodeGenConfi
guration.java:57)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.<init>(CodeGenConfi
guration.java:50)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:66)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:28)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)

Can you let me know what is the problem???

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Wat Java2WSDL equivalent in Axis2?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
hi,

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Wat Java2WSDL equivalent in Axis2?

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com>.
ok.

Re: newbie to Axis2

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Anshuk,

We have a WSDL 2.0 compatible object model, but we do not support WSDL
2.0 serialization yet. We are waiting for Wooden to finish that and to
integrate that with Axis2.

-- Chinthaka

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com>.
Ajith,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hmm..

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by anshuk pal chaudhuri <an...@yahoo.com>.
yah Ajith,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: newbie to Axis2

Re: newbie to Axis2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
first start tomacat , then type go to axis2 web admin (127.0.0.1:8080/axis2)
, then go to services , there you can see list of all the services in the
systm , click one of them , then you will be able to see its WSDL

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~